Mobile is a tool that we always carry it - where, not only because of its function as a communication tool, but also because he has the ability to ‘super'; mp3 players, GPS, recorder, organizer and of course the camera.
With the continued increase in the ability of the mobile phone camera (megapixels, lens quality and the presence of flash), the frequency and the number of users is also growing. Unfortunately, the images using the camera is still limited. Not simply because of the quality of the camera but also perhaps the way we use it.
These are 11 tips that you can use to maximize the image quality of the camera phone, any mobile phone brands, please:
1. Do not use the zoom, move close to the object image
Camera cell phones tend to minimize photo objects, so always see to it that you take pictures from a sufficient distance so that the entire object is to meet the frame without having to use the zoom. Zoom will lower the overall resolution of your photos and create photo is not sharp.
2. Ensure sufficient light that illuminates the object
Cell phone camera is not as sensitive as our eyes could see in the dim light. Always so light that illuminates the object image is sufficient, the images tend to be better than the outdoor indoor. If available, use a flash when shooting indoor. It should be remembered that the effective range of the flash is approximately 2-3 feet, so do not expect we could light up the whole room with the flash.
3. Hold the phone as stable as possible
The more stable the better our photo camera. So try our hands are always so calm when taking photos. If necessary, use objects that are more stable to fall back on, such as a tree or a wall that helps stabilize the hand.
4. Read tips on composition
Knowledge of good composition will help us shoot better. Try to read this short composition tips. But do not stare, like a famous photographer said that the first rule of photography is there are no rules, there is the taste.
5. Try photographing from unusual places
Pictures taken from the corner of the mediocre, the results will also be mediocre. For that try to shoot from unusual angles, such as from the bottom of an object like the example below.
6. Select the highest resolution
Means the highest resolution of the resulting image has more detail and can be printed larger. If the camera gives a resolution of choice, choose the highest resolution. Also high resolution also means larger file size, this becomes a consideration for owners of mobile phones with limited memory capacity or such photos will be sent then it will require a longer transfer time.
7. Make sure the lens is always clean
No matter how good we take pictures and objects as well as any photos but if our lens is dirty then the result must be ugly. Given our phone long in the pocket over time dirt will stick on the camera lens, therefore, periodically clean the lens from dirt. Use a soft cloth to clean, does not need any fluid. If exposed to oil, use an LCD cleaning fluid or glasses.
8. Get to know the shutter lag time
The camera phone has what is called shutter lag, the time lag between when we pressed and when the camera starts taking photos. Recognize this lag time well so our hands stay calm shortly after we pressed the shutter.
9. Avoid edit photos from a mobile phone
Mobile has several congenital image processing features are quite interesting (and funny), but if you just resist the temptation and willingly rush to process images on a computer, then the result will be much better and we will have a greater creative flexibility when processing the photos later on the computer.
10. Photos as often as possible
We should be grateful to live in the digital age so whatever we take pictures, we do not need to spend extra costs. Imagine if you take pictures using film, how to roll that must be purchased? Therefore, do not hesitate and doubt, shoot as much and as often as possible, the more you shoot the more good results.
11. Do not give effect on mobile phone, give effect in computer
Most mobile phone equip themselves with a particular application that allows us to get the effect as we wanted, for example, black-white, crop, sepia etc. But to get the best results, use a software photo editor of your choice.
When you are composing an image, either through the viewfinder (viewfinder) and LCD screen of the camera, try to always think before you pressed the shutter Timbul. Do not let the elements of simple and trivial but can be photographed while participating spoil the overall picture. Some elements can be removed with a bully is photshop, but as the saying goes, avoiding much better. Here are some of them:
1. Avoid bendar objects unsightly
Before you push the shutter button, make sure a few examples of such confounding element does not enter into the photo frame will .: garbage piling up and stand out, people walking in the background of your photos, even up (personal experience belfot) chili in the tooth former friend who will your portrait. There are several things that can be removed when editing with Photoshop / Lightroom, but it is often easier to avoid before you pressed the shutter. Trash in the photo below can be avoided by moving the shooting angle or even eliminate all garbage. Eliminate waste by photoshop of this photo can be done but it takes a long time, and even then if you have advanced photoshop.
2. Be careful with the cables and lines
As already discussed, the lines are strong compositional elements as easily attract the eye that sees the photos. Therefore, the appearance of a wild streak in the photograph could ruin the whole picture. The two photos below is a real example. The first picture is beautiful but the two wires should have the iron cross spoil everything. In the second photo, the girl umbrella so not beautiful because of her handicap door closed umbrella pole.
Suffice it to think a little longer, the second example above could be easily avoided.
3. The horizon line is tilted
Unless you intentionally want to create a slanted horizon for artistic purposes, try cakrwala look straight line in the photo. Sloping horizon line makes them feel who saw nothing wrong with the picture.
Fortunately, straighten tilted photos can be easily done in photoshop.
4. Be careful with body parts
When shooting, keep an eye on the edges of the photo frame so that no body part portrait of the person you do not go into the frame. Similarly, when you decide to crop clicking parts of the body subject, do it carefully. Photos like this would be much cooler if the photographer uses a slightly wider lens:
To create a star trail to be prepared are:
1. camera, lens and no less important is the tripod (tripod required)
2. bateray backup
3. Cable shutter release (remote shutter)
5. Outdoor gear night: coffee, tents, jackets
6. Supplies: coffee, snack (bonus NIH)
Step Photos Star Trail
Location shooting star photo results determine your dirt. Try to find a location free from smoke pollution, so the images will be more brilliant star trail. Go to the highlands or remote beaches if necessary.
Once you arrive at the site, here are some tips that will help you shoot star trail:
1. Post a tent if it brings.
2. Remove the guns ‘compass’ to determine wind.
3. Set the camera on a tripod and cable release along with the lens shutter
4. Setting the camera at its widest focal, ISO 1000, aperture f / 3.5 or greater if the lens supports (f / 2.8 is nice), shutter speed of 30 seconds and sets the focus at infinity. (Note: The number 4 is that I often do, do not make it as a benchmark but a consideration. Because you have to adjust the location of the lighting around and most importantly you are the tastes of the photographer)
5. To get a semi-circular star trail, point your camera to the north / south, use a compass
6. Click and Hold the shutter release cable
7. Time to unpack the contents of the bag if you bring a snack and a coffee and start enjoying it
8. Take up to 300 times the exposure (frame) collected
Star Trail With Photo Processing Software
Once your photos accumulated time of stacking hundreds of photos do you take into strail star photo intact. You can use Photoshop or specialized software that can process images automatically star trail among others ImageStacker, DeepSkyStacker or StarTrail Stacker.
So and sorted !! It is time you show the world your work!
A few quick tips from me, may be useful.
Often after buying a good digital camera slr or point & shoot, we are fixated on auto mode for longer periods of time. Auto mode is the most convenient and fast, but it does not give satisfaction creativity.
For those who want to “pass and a grade” of the auto mode and want meyalurkan creative spirit into the photographs produced, it helps us understand the concept of exposure. Renowned photographer Bryan Peterson has written a book titled Understanding Exposure which also explained the concept of exposure is easy.
Peterson members illustration of three elements that must be known to understand the exposure, he was named the relationships between the three as a triangle Photography. Each element in the photographic triangle is associated with light, how light enters and interacts with the camera.
These three elements are:
– ISO - the measure of how sensitive the camera sensor to light
– Aperture - how big open lens when the photo was taken
– Shutter Speed - the span of time “window” in front of the camera sensor is open
The interaction of these three elements is called exposure. A change in one element will result in a change in the other elements.
Parable Exposure Triangle
Perhaps the easiest way to understand the exposure is to provide a parable. In this case I liked the exposure triangle metaphor as well as a water faucet.
– Shutter speed for me is how long we open the tap.
– Aperture is how wide we open the tap.
– ISO is the strong encouragement of water from the taps.
– While the water flowing through the taps are received light camera sensor.
Certainly not a perfect metaphor, but at least we got the basic idea. as you can see, if the exposure is the amount of water coming out of the tap, then we can change the exposure value by changing one or a combination of all three constituent elements. You change the shutter speed, means changing how long the water tap is open. Aperture change means changing how much water flow, while changing how strong encouragement from the water source.
Learning Photography majority of readers are those who claim to beginners, just to know and want to seriously understand photography as a hobby or indeed just bought a camera because my friends follow.
Whatever the reason, if you feel you are still a beginner in photography do not make the barrier to be. Here we collect some basic articles that may be helpful in understanding the basic concepts of photography. Not that you‘ll finish reading straight blade, as in any field, and the right mental training has always been the key (besides of course the brain)
About the Basic Principles Exposure
– Understanding Exposure in Photography: Relationships of three components of the ISO, Shutter Speed and Aperture
- Understanding ISO Concept: the worker bees collect honey
- Understanding Shutter Speed: how long the window is open
- Understanding Aperture and Depth Of Field
- Stop and Segitga Understanding Exposure
About Digital Camera / DSLR, Settings and Features
– Understanding the Program Mode in Digital Cameras
- Understanding Aperture Priority Mode in Digital Cameras
- Learn Freeze Movement With Shutter Priority
- Understanding the concept of Histogram and How to Read it
- Know What is EXIF Data
- Understand What Is White Balance
- 5 Camera Settings Should Always Inspected Before You Go Shooting
Operating and Maintaining Digital Camera
- How to Hold a Good Camera
- How Shutter Button Pressed
- How to Use Depth Of Field Preview Button On Camera
- Camera Lenses and Saving Tips
- How to Replace SLR Lenses Safely and Fast
- How to know Shutter Count DSLR Camera
Other Photography Tips For Beginners
- 20 Tips Photography Short
- 100 Photography Tips Short Of Pro Photographers
- 20 Tips For More Photos Sharp
- Macro Photo Tips Using Compact Camera
- How to Make a Bokeh In Photos
- Photo Tips Sunset and Sunrise
Articles and tips that we have written on this page is just a piece part of the entire contents of the Learning Photography. Make sure you always follow the latest articles by subscribing to our articles via email. Do not forget, too, like our facebook page.